Hi, I am Bettie
Journaling is scientifically proven to help your mental wellbeing. I have developed little pocket journals, Wellbeing Journals, which connect creativity with analytical thinking. I hope you find enough ideas on my pages to improve your happiness. If you are local to Kent in the UK, sign up for my Wellbeing Journaling Workshop, where I share tips on how to start Wellbeing Journaling, track your habits and increase your gratitude. I would like to help you to de-clutter your mind, balance your body and soul and become more organised and happy within yourself, all while having fun. I would love to inspire you, motivate you and share my experience with overcoming challenges.
As I already mentioned in the blog Finding Happiness in Creating Community, I would like to create community around Wellbeing Journaling built on trust and loyalty. For the ones who are further away, I have set up Patreon page, where I am sharing my thoughts on different wellbeing topics, unique mind maps and other printables, tips about journaling and hand lettering.
10 facts about me:
1. My full name, which not many people can pronounce, is Alzbeta (Elizabeth in English, hence the Bettie, my parents named me after the Queen).
2. I am obsessed with hand lettering, doodling and collecting old rubbish I can stick to the journals. I not only use tea bags for making tea but also for ageing the journal pages.
3. My other passions are self-care and self-development books and motivational quotes.
4. I was born in Bohemia (Czech Rep.) but I always wanted to live by the sea.
5. I am mother of twins, took me over 2 years to get over the surprise. Sometimes I still wonder how.
6. I graduated in Diplomacy but switched to Graphic Design as I prefer art over politics. It's more fun.
7. I love long country walks, especially in the autumn with all the colours and rustling leaves.
8. I would not swap my automatic car for manual, sometimes I do get confused on which side of the road I should drive, even after 15 years living in the UK.
9. I am chocoholic and coffeeholic apart from coffee with mint flavour.
10. I love cooking gluten-free meals and experiment with flavours and ingredients.
SEND ME A MESSAGE or CALL 07931 72 09 35